WHO IS LEVIOSA INDUSTRIES INC.?
Leviosa Industries Inc. is dynamic, interested, invested, technical, quality focused, process-orientated, results-driven and committed to life-long learning.
Shani Steinhubl, P.Eng, PMP,
I am a Professional Engineer with 12 years experience. I graduated from the University of Regina with a Bachelor of Applied Science in 2002 and received my Professional Engineering designation in 2005. In 2007 I obtained my Project Management Professional (PMP) designation enhancing my ability to manage projects effectively. To see my experience in more detail please see my CV by clicking here.
Education & Achievements
- 2002:University of Regina, Bachelor of Applied Science, Industrial Systems Engineering
- 2004-2008:Co-Chair of Occupational Health & Safety Committee at TransGas
- 2007: Project Management Professional Designation
- 2009: Graduate of SaskEnergy 18-month Leadership Development Program
- 2011/2012: APEGS Discipline Committee Member
- 2012: Dale Carnegie Highest Achievement Award Winner
- 2013: Certified to train Dale Carnegie Effective Communications Course
- Microsoft Excel Genius (96th Percentile)
- Personable and Friendly
- Incredibly Fast Learner
- Results Orientated